Grünmorsbach entdecken

Tour Schulstraße 1, 63808 Haibach, DE

Wir laden Sie ein, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten und Besonderheiten unserer Heimat im Ortsteil Grünmorsbach zu besuchen. Wir versprechen Ihnen interessante Entdeckungen!

Author: Heimat- und Geschichtsverein Haibach e.V.

Startseite Haibach entdecken - Haibach entdecken

Startseite Haibach entdecken - Haibach entdecken

[et_pb_section fb_built=“1″ admin_label=“Header“ _builder_version=“4.9.10″ z_index=“10″ min_heigh...

Visit website

18 Stations

Herzlich willkommen in Grünmorsbach

Welcome to the district Grünmorsbach. After the incorporation in 1972 and the current building development, the border between the districts is no longer recognizable: The district boundary runs along Winzenhohler Straße, Grenzweg, Großmannstraße and Findbergstraße.
In "Griemorschbich" the natives have always sounded a bit different. Here is an example

Kirche und Kindergarten St. Johannes der Täufer

Breitenwiesenstraße 14, 63808 Haibach, DE

* St. John's Church since 1974
Stained glass windows by Siegfried Rischar
Altar cross by Rainer Stoltz
* St. John's Kindergarten since 1956
3 kindergarten groups & 1 crèche group

Bildstock Dorfstraße

Dorfstraße 19, 63808 Haibach, DE

* Wayside shrine Dorfstraße
Erected around 1850 on the "Main Road" of the old village,
Altar during processions
*Next to it were the cattle scales

Alte Kirche Grünmorsbach

Schulstraße 3, 63808 Haibach, DE

St. John the Baptist and St. Margaret Church
Consecrated 10th October 1899
Furnishings by the Schiestl brothers

Gefallenengedenkstätte

Schulstraße 3, 63808 Haibach, DE

* War Memorial for the Fallen of 1866, 1870/71 and 1914/18
The Fallen and Missing of the 2nd World War
The War Memorial is listed as an historical monument
* Cross by Heinz Schiestl 1901

Ölberg

Schulstraße 3, 63808 Haibach, DE

Olivet Scene
Created in 1900 by Heinz Schiestl
The Olivet Scene is under monument protection

Alte und neue Schule Grünmorsbach

Schulstraße 2, 63808 Haibach, DE

*First schoolhouse in Grünmorsbach: Built prior to 1850
Schoolhouse from 1863 to 1906, later a private house
* New schoolhouse from1906 with two classrooms
1962 two more classrooms
Since 1969 a branch of the elementary school in Haibach, 4 primary school classes
* These are a registered historical buildings

Gaststätten (Bio-Hotel, Krone, Pizzastübchen)

St2312 230, 63808 Haibach, DE

* Hotel Frankenhof: Since 1805 Tannenbaum Inn, Since 1953 an hotel
* Gasthaus Zur Krone – Inn, Owned by the families Blatt and Bonn since 1850
* Pizzastübchen – Pizza Parlour: 1950 Bakery Würzburger, since 1988 Pizzastübchen – Pizza Parlour

Friedhof

Friedhofstraße 5, 63808 Haibach, DE

Cemetery since 1892
1954 extended with small mortuary
1995 new mortuary
Cemetery cross erected 1892 is listed as an historical monument

Arnold-Glocke

Friedhofstraße 6, 63808 Haibach, DE

The Arnold Bell 1793
donated by Mayor Michael Arnold,
cast by Franz Ponchon in Aschaffenburg

TSV Halle – Mitternacht-Bildstock

Hauptstraße 89, 63808 Haibach, DE

* Houase built in 1956, gym for the Gymnastics and Sports Club TSV Grünmorsbach (founded 1895)
* Wayside shrine of Georg Mitternacht on the Old Post Road dating 1620

Sandsteinhäuser

Würzburger Straße 184, 63808 Haibach, DE

Sandstone houses: Built in 1914 by Stoahacher’s Karl (stonemason Johann Karl) and his brother Konrad

Feuerwehrhaus – Bauhof

Floriansweg 1, 63808 Haibach, DE

Fire station and municipal building yard
since 2013

Hundeplatz – Recyclinghof

Am Elterwald 1, 63808 Haibach, DE

* Alsatian Dog Club training grounds for German Shepherd Dogs and clubhouse
* Recycling yard

Findberg mit Kreuz

Am Findberg 5, 63808 Haibach, DE

* Findberg Cross erected 2015
* Former red sandstone quarry
* Legends: "Shepherd of the Findberg“; Veit von Helmenroth (Goldbach’s Damsel of the Kugelnberg)

Kaiselsberg mit Hütte

Am Findberg 100, 63808 Haibach, DE

* Kaiselsberg: Former quarry and rubbish dump
* Source of the river Birkbach
* SPD barbecue hut – SPD is a political party

Sportplatz SpVgg Grünmorsbach

63808 Haibach, DE

* Sports field of the Grünmorsbach Football Club with "Büchel-Stube“ (for drinks and snacks)
Football pitch since 1929, Clubhouse since 1955 / 1960, A second sports field since 1997
* Memorial stone for members

Büchelsteig

63808 Haibach, DE

Büchelsteig
* Footpath between the sports field and the village
* Fishponds and hunting lodge at the river Birkbach
* Cross and wayside shrine

More Walks by Heimat- und Geschichtsverein Haibach e.V.

Discover Haibach

Discover Haibach

Wir laden Sie ein, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten und Besonderheiten unserer Heimat zu besuchen. Wir versprechen Ihnen interessante Entdeckungen! Wir laden Sie ein, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten und Besonderheiten unserer He...

Heimat- und Geschichtsverein Haibach e.V.

30
Dörrmorsbach entdecken

Dörrmorsbach entdecken

Wir laden Sie ein, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten und Besonderheiten unserer Heimat im Ortsteil Dörrmorsbach zu besuchen. Wir versprechen Ihnen interes... Wir laden Sie ein, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten und Besonderheiten unserer He...

Heimat- und Geschichtsverein Haibach e.V.

11